Digital Marketing Analyst
Being part of PGD is an opportunity for professional growth, upskilling, and team building to rock the media globe.
Publicis Global Delivery is the talent powerhouse of Publicis Groupe, the largest global communications group. We make sure to hire, boost and develop the best people worldwide to deliver outstanding work for the most prominent clients within the Groupe.
In LATAM, we are over 1,700 passionate employees that love to push boundaries and drive innovative solutions. If you are a risk-taker and love to develop intrepid ideas, PGD is the place for you.
At PGD, the Account Manager is responsible of leading the digital campaigns for the assigned advertisers. Implementation, optimization and reporting of the paid media advertisements are the most important aspects to achieve the campaigns KPI’s performance goals.
If you're interested in learning about Programmatic platforms, like DV360, this job opportunity brings a training in this platform so you can keep growing professionally and develop your digital marketing skills.
- Minumum 6 months of experience using digital marketing channels (Social, Search or programmatic), campaign management implementation/optimization.
- Expierence implementing, optimizating and doing reports of at least one of the digital marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook ads, DV360 and others)
- English Level B2+ or Higher
- The individual will feel challenged in a constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic planning and organization of their daily tasks
- Open to constantly learn new aspects of the Digital Marketing
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Work from Home
- PGD Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow