- Publicis Sapient, Gurgaon/Noida/Bengaluru, India
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value."
We are looking for a Senior Associate – Talent Acquisition to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will be involved in the Talent Acquisition strategy, execution and end-to-end recruitment for positions aligned to you. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team which is focusing on building for the future with an agile approach to Talent Acquisition.
- Combine your technical knowledge and recruiting expertise to find talent.
- Identify, Develop, implement and execute recruiting programs, sourcing channels and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Leverage advanced sourcing strategies and community building approaches to find, attract and engage top talent.
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals.
- Foster strong relationships with candidates and guide them through the candidate journey right through to final negotiations and on boarding, creating exceptional experience for them along way.
- Bring insights on the talent market and best practices to the TA and Business leadership teams.
- Provide and maintain accurate data and prepare MI Reports as needed.
- Maintain data cleanliness on all systems to enable clean and accurate reports.
- Support hiring managers and interviewers through the hiring process, facilitate debriefs and enable fair and structured decision making.
- Strong experience of end-to-end talent acquisition activities
- Experience of technical hiring.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, stakeholder management, relationship building and collaboration.
- Have experience of owning the 360-degree talent agenda.
- Experience in talent acquisition within/for companies leading in Digital Business Transformation, Consulting and Technology.
- Experience of using traditional and non-traditional sourcing tools/methods.
- Knowledge, insight and data driven approach to talent acquisition.
- Ability and aptitude to be a change agent.
- Showcase the ability to think outside the box and be innovative
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being