Paid Search Manager
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the market-leading media agency in the health category, providing unmatched health and pharmaceutical expertise, innovation, and buying clout for some of the world’s biggest healthcare brands. The work we do at PHM is shaped by our genuine passion for health and wellness: the imperative to help real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys—moments of curiosity, fear and optimism.
As health media specialists, we channel this passion into a dogged pursuit of marketing solutions that help our clients and brands navigate the complexity of the modern healthcare landscape. From deep category expertise to the latest innovations in the industry, our team’s best-in-class health media aptitude allows us to deliver on that promise for our clients.
PHM has its finger on the pulse of the industry—we’re a creator culture with the deep insights to uncover what’s important now and next in media. Our annual HealthFront, the only industry upfront dedicated to health, profiles industry trends and disruptors and helps drive our client’s business results in the dynamic health & wellness marketplace.
Internally, we align around our mission to connect people with life-saving health and wellness solutions every day and we celebrate our connection to one another and the communities around us through our #PHMLove movement.
PHM is part of Publicis Health, the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications.
The Paid Search Manager executes Search Campaigns and has a strong hand in the strategic approach for search campaigns. The goal for the role is to continue execute and manage client’s paid search campaigns.
• Expertise in search campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
• Maintain understanding of new and evolving product offerings
• Well versed in vendor landscape, contributes to agency POVs
• Ability to link brand goals search campaign organizing and execution
• Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
• Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
• Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
• Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
• Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of SEM campaigns
• Collaborate with Search Supervisor and Client Engagement team to establish and evolve client search strategy
• Trains and mentor Search Associates on search best practices
• Organizes and manages campaigns to ensure search campaigns are strategically aligned with business goals
• Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight and expansion, and see through to implementation
• Responsible for the development of keyword lists, ad copy and landing page assignments for campaign success
• Monitor paid search campaigns to ensure proper flighting and budget pacing
• Continuously monitor and report on campaign results
• Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
• Day to day point of contact for the assigned client as it pertains to paid search campaign management
• In-person interaction and presentations with assigned brand team members
• Manages client facing search deliverables and communications specs, program details and deadlines
• Participates in client status calls and financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-up.
• Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
• Exhibits integrity and trust
• Exhibits self development
• Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
• Solid listening skills
• Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
• Strong communication skills
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-4 years search campaign management experience
• Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
• Google AdWords Certification desired
• Knowledge of search campaign management tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.