- 1515 Plumas St, Reno, NV, us
MyVR is a cloud-based software solution for owners and property managers in the short term rental (aka vacation rental) industry. From a centralized dashboard, MyVR customers can manage 30+ premium listing sites (including AirBnB, HomeAway, and VRBO), launch their own direct sales channels, and automate renter communications and day-to-day workflow. MyVR's open and extensible platform allows customers to integrate their in-house tools and connect to best-of-breed third-party apps while retaining control of their data in a centralized workspace. MyVR is a backed by True Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and numerous angel investors.
We’re looking for a passionate front-end engineer who is energized by the challenges of building complex, high-quality user interfaces with modern front-end tools.
MyVR is on a mission to deliver the most powerful and user-friendly property management and distribution software for operators of short-term rentals. As the open platform for the vacation rental industry, we deliver a broad product suite to a diverse set of customers. Our user interfaces need to be simple and intuitive, masking the underlying complexity while maintaining exceptional performance.
We are hiring engineers to help build beautiful, usable interfaces for businesses who run on MyVR. From our sophisticated management dashboard to our internal website builder, MyVR aims to provide great interfaces for our customers to run and understand their business.
This role requires a strong technical aptitude and a firm understanding of modern front-end tools. We have a broad array of challenges across multiple products and a massive code base - we’re looking for someone excited by this level of complexity.
● Architect, design and lead front-end development of the MyVR platform
● Research, test and benchmark new technologies and approaches
● Improve and maintain our front-end toolchain
● Maintain team coding standards and adherence to common patterns
● Work collaboratively with Design, Engineering and Product teams to create a world-class customer experience
● Upgrade the current ES5/AngularJS 1.6 application to TypeScript/Angular 2+
● Rapidly prototype new features from conception to shipped product
● Analyze and optimize front-end performance
● Spearhead front-end application testing
● Help build and scale our engineering culture and team
Experiences & Skills
● 5+ years experience working on large-scale web applications
● Extensive experience designing and architecting front end applications using modern stacks and libraries such as Node.js, Angular, React, LESS, SASS, TypeScript etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.