Head of Customer Success
- 1515 Plumas St, Reno, NV
MyVR is a cloud-based software solution for owners and property managers in the short term rental industry. From a centralized dashboard, MyVR customers can manage 30+ premium listing sites (including AirBnB, HomeAway, and VRBO), launch their own direct sales channels, and automate renter communications and day-to-day workflow. MyVR's open and extensible platform allows customers to integrate their in-house tools and connect to best-of-breed third party apps, while retaining control of their data in a centralized workspace. MyVR is a backed by True Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and numerous angel investors.
We’re looking for an analytical and process-minded, customer-centric leader who is energized by the challenges of delivering high quality support to SMB’s and consumers in the short-term rentals industry.
MyVR is on a mission to deliver the most powerful and user-friendly property management and distribution software for operators of short-term rentals. Our customers rely on us to deliver the features they need, ensure they’re operational, and provide them the guidance and support access they need to be successful using our tools and running their business.
Given the long-tail nature of the short-term rental industry, delivering effective and scalable Customer Success is absolutely vital to the long-term success and profitability of the company. This role requires a unique blend of strategy and creativity, along with implementation and execution.
- Document key customer support and success processes, establish KPI's and SLA's, initiate monthly support/success review process including voice-of-customer sharing throughout organization, and refine support/success strategy within first 30 days.
- Minimize time to value for new property managers, reducing sign-to-launch onboarding & training process to under 30 days for 99% of client launches, within the first 3 months.
- Reduce time to first response and first resolution over the next 12 months (to 1 hour and 1 day, respectively, for 99% of customer inquiries) by improving documentation, processes, MyVR - Expert engagement, and implementing chat and phone support.
- Improve % of support tickets resolved by support team without dev team assistance from 0% to 80% within 6 months, by building world-class technical support team, creating online documentation (tutorials, FAQ’s, videos, etc), and engaging/incentivizing 3rd party MyVR Experts to help other users.
- Implement tracking and monitoring of key client success metrics across key strategic accounts within first 3 months, with rollout to broader customer base within first 6 months, including creation of playbook on how to improve client success metrics.
- Contribute to company leadership, strategy, and execution as executive team member
- Oversee and cultivate MyVR user community support strategy through the engagement of MyVR superusers & service providers w/in community
- 5+ years experience within customer support/success leadership role
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic team leader who can inspire others
- Adheres to MyVR values: accountability, passionate execution, openness, unyielding integrity, and empathy
Bonus points if you have
- Six Sigma certification
- Computer science or other technical degree
- Experience within the hospitality industry
- Saas experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.