Customer Success Manager - Onboarding & Training
- 1515 Plumas St, Reno, Nevada, us
MyVR is a cloud-based software solution for owners and property managers in the short term rental (aka vacation rental) industry. From a centralized dashboard, MyVR customers can manage 30+ premium listing sites (including AirBnB, HomeAway, and VRBO), launch their own direct sales channels, and automate renter communications and day-to-day workflow. MyVR's open and extensible platform allows customers to integrate their in-house tools and connect to best-of-breed third party apps, while retaining control of their data in a centralized workspace. MyVR is a backed by True Ventures, Y Combinator, SV Angel, and numerous angel investors.
We’re looking for a customer-centric team player who is energized by the challenges of delivering the highest quality on-boarding and training experiences to SMB’s and consumers in the short-term rentals industry.
Given the long-tail nature of the short-term rental industry, delivering an effective Customer Onboarding experience is absolutely vital to the long-term success and profitability of the company. This role requires someone who is highly focused on delivering on the promise of MyVR for our customers as they adopt our platform for their short-term rental management needs.
- Minimize time to value for new property managers, reducing sign-to-launch onboarding & training process to under 30 days for 99% of client launches, within the first 3 months.
- Drive property manager client integrations as single point-of-contact from sale through onboarding and training to launch, with 95% or great customer satisfaction.
- Refine support and success strategy for rent-by-owner segment and small PM segment within first 30 days, enabling scalable and profitable client support through self-service and crowdsourced support.
- Oversee delivery of tutorials, manuals, and FAQ's to enable self-service and crowd-sourced training and support within first 6 months.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years experience within SaaS customer support/success role
- Strong startup fit - willing to roll up sleeves and contribute
- Analytical and process-oriented problem solver
- Adheres to MyVR values: accountability, passionate execution, openness, unyielding integrity, and empathy
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Short term rental industry experience
- Six Sigma/PMPO certification
- Computer Science or Information Systems background
- Supported API integrations
- Used Zendesk to facilitate support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.