Strategic Account Manager
- Singapore, Singapore
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company with a revolutionary tablet-based Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) platform. It enables sales reps to plan, present and automatically report their sales calls from their tablet, while at the head office the marketing department has access to business intelligence data to analyze how content is actually being used. Since its launch the platform has been rolled out in 77 countries around the world at top-tier companies in life sciences, financial services and consumer goods.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager with 4+ years experience selling and promoting innovative SAAS technology solutions. The ideal candidate will possess experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Sales Force Enablement (SFE) technologies. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for a large geographical territory developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers and accounts.
You will be required to travel (20% to 40%) to customer sites and company offices around the world. This is a direct hire position based in Singapore. We offer a great work environment, excellent benefits, travel and the opportunity to work with leading-edge mobile and SaaS applications.
• Follow up and grow on assigned leads.
• Conduct initial calls on prospective clients and set appointments.
• Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget, and internal selection criteria.
• Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos and face to face meetings.
• Handle sales process from prospecting through close.
• Attend Tradeshows and conferences representing the company professionally.
• Track all sales activities and forecasts in company CRM
• Contributes to a high level of client satisfaction through the proper handling of client expectations throughout the entire sales life cycle
• Closes sales effectively and efficiently
• Manages effective working relationships with both prospective and existing clients
• Manages client and company expectations related to the product, sales, and service
• Ensures accounts are in compliance with licensing terms and conditions of sale.
• Act as key contact for account and liaises with appropriate personnel to communicate
• Initiate and manage Proof of Concept initiatives with prospective customers
• Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs.
• Focus on all of our product markets and handle key prospects relationships.
• Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
• Run live and web-based presentations.
• Build and maintain long-term client relationships with high degree of customer satisfaction
• Engage in deployment activities as needed
• SaaS / Cloud solutions sales experience
• Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform experience preferred
• 4+ years of software selling experience
• Experience working with external customers
• Excellent communication skills
• Consultative personality
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Ability to drive and manage your own projects
• A passion for learning and technology
• Self-motivated & managed
• Entrepreneur spirit
• Ability to travel internationally up to 40%
• Strong communication and presentation skills over phone and web conferences
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed and motived as well as collaborate with the team towards a common goal
• Possess an understanding of SAAS and mobile technology with the ability to translate technical concepts to a diverse audience
• University Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Business Administration or other relevant fields. MBA or Equivalent Degree Preferred.
Are you ready for Pitcher? Apply now!