- New York, NY
This is an exciting opportunity for a Technology Professional to join an innovative Global Software As A Service (SaaS) company, and work with next generation technology.
Pitcher is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that is continuing it’s expansion globally in the US, Europe and Asia. The revolutionary Enterprise Sales Mobility Platform that Pitcher introduced in 2011 enables field sales representatives to execute their jobs more efficiently and thereby drive more sales. From Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Oil & Gas to Life Science, Pitcher empowers sales teams in over 135 countries to deliver best-in-class customer interactions whilst at the same time making the users' engagement with systems like CRM and ERP an enjoyable experience. www.pitcher.com
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant with 2+ years experience implementing and supporting Salesforce.com.
As a Solution Lead, You will be responsible for the implementation and support of a SaaS solution for Pitcher’s customers. You will spend 50% of your time on system configuration, testing, and training. You will spend 25% of your time on deployment and project management activities and another 25% of your time on customer operations and support functions.
During the implementation, you will engage and work directly with customers in collaboration with Account Managers and other members of the Pitcher team. Typically you will work on 2 to 3 implementation projects at a time, which can last from 2 weeks to 3 months depending upon size and scope of the project.
You will be required to travel (20% to 40%) to customer sites and company offices around the world. This is a direct hire position based in Westchester County, New York (approximately 20 miles north of Manhattan). We offer a great work environment, excellent benefits, travel and the opportunity to work with leading-edge mobile and SaaS applications.
• Lead and execute all customer implementation and configuration services
• Develop Technical Specifications
• Conduct and coordinate system set up and customization activities. Includes tasking and collaborating with internal team members.
• Collaborate with Customer and/or Solution Integrators in content uploads
• Support Real Life testing and issue resolution
• Support Training, Rollout and Hypercard activities
• Assume the role of the lead deployment project manager for key accounts including all deployment related activities (communications planning and execution, requirements, project planning, tracking, resource management, status reporting, and deployments)
• Manage all risks and issues, escalate as needed to resolve.
• Responsible for Production incident management and resolution
• Monitoring production reported issues and ensuring the issues are appropriately assigned and addressed within customer agreed Service Level Agreements.
• 2+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience for external customers
• Salesforce.com administrator certified high desirable
• Experience in developing and deploying Salesforce.com reports
• Experience configuring and deploying SaaS and Mobile based applications
• Clear understanding of software development lifecycle and Application support and Project Management
• Experience working with external customers
• Excellent communication skills
• Consultative personality
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Ability to drive and manage your own projects
• A passion for learning and technology
• Self-motivated & managed
• Entrepreneur spirit
• Ability to travel internationally up to 40%
• Ability to gather requirements from customers
• Ability to collaborate with technical teams and translate business requirements
• Salesforce.com platform experience
• Possess an understanding of SAAS and mobile technology with the ability to translate technical concepts to a diverse audience
• University Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Business Administration or other relevant fields. MBA or Equivalent Degree Preferred.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. with a valid passport to travel internationally / Sponsorships are not available
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must. Fluency in Spanish is a Big PLUS