Actuarial, Analytics and Data Science Graduate
- Centurion, South Africa
- Skillset: Graduate
- FAIS: Non-Financial Advice Giving Role
OUTsurance is a world-class profit orientated short-term & life insurer. You always get something OUT, in that we are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture. Our success can be attributed to the OUTstanding people that work for us.
We're looking for SA's best and Brightest!
How do you get IN?
• You need to be doing your honours in either Actuarial Science or a Data Science related field (Statistics, Maths, Informatics, Computer Science etc.) in 2022.
• You need to have an interest in the world of data science, modelling of actuarial and/or operational concepts and creating solutions to real-world business problems.
Why do you want to get [email protected]?
We’re growing rapidly there are many exciting opportunities for career progression.
• OUTsurance is a world-class company with a burning desire to be the insurer of choice – an employer you can be proud of.
• Our actuarial,analytics and data science team plays a key role in supporting operational and strategic decision making throughout the group.
End-to-end involvement like nowhere else!
• The OUTsurance culture is creative and stimulating, where innovative solutions lead to rewarding careers where you will see the impact of your work in the day-to-day running of the company.
• Our actuarial, analytics and data science team has wide and deep industry experience and is passionate about transferring these skills and knowledge.
An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of passion, profitability, recognition, people development, honesty, respect and awesome service. Being enthusiastic in dealing with challenges in a stressful, deadline orientated environment is essential.
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd’s Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.