Club Services Coordinator (Arabic Speaking)
- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
To serve as the key contact point for our customer, providing customer service and reservation service to customer in the language of their choice. To also liaise closely with the Financial Services departments, ensuring sales contracts are processed and payments collected in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service for Elite Club Owners through the Club Services centre, website and various communication channels, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Club Points Owners and other reservations are handled in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- Handle all Club Owners concerns or complaint to a satisfactory resolution.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with Exchange companies, alliance partners, Anantara Resorts and other MINOR departments.
- Encourage use of Club Resorts to achieve a high occupancy and maximum use of space.
- Bachelor degree (desirable)
- Thai Nationality
- Excellent English and Arabic written and verbal skills. Other languages an advantage
• Minimum of two (2) years work experience, new grads are welcome
• Previous work experience in a timeshare, hotel reservations department or hospitality related call centre strongly preferred
• Excellent computer skills with a good understand of reservation software systems.
• Strong customer service ethic. Ability to deal and handle one to one difficult and complaint situations with customers.
• Strong communication and written skills
• Well organised, high level of attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with other departments
• Team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others (essential)