(Senior) Software Engineer in Test
- Hangzhou, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
MicroStrategy is looking for creative, talented engineers who are passionate about solving challenging problems, from testing to releasing world-class software. As a MicroStrategy (Senior) Software Engineer in Test, you will use your problem-solving skills and engineering mindset to test and push this platform to the next level. Whether you love exploring and ‘breaking’ complicated server logic, evaluating performance and pinpointing bottleneck of web layer, or developing and optimizing mobile automation tools, we have a team, a project and a challenge for you.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
· Review requirements and define acceptance criteria that will be used for design and testing of new features.
· Work with engineering teams in China and the United States to ensure cross-product quality. Take ownership of test plan, test design and test execution.
· Design, implement and optimize test automation framework, tool and scripts.
· Participate in the design and/or review new functionality design for different MicroStrategy products.
· Research and identify flaws in our products before they are released to the public.
· Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues.
· Conduct technical research and experiment in specific testing area.
· Major in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· 2~5 years’ experience in IT SW testing, integration and verification work
· Knowledge with data analytics, database management is one plus
· Knowledge of testing principles and methodology, understand SW development process and how to guarantee SW quality
· Knowledge and experience with test automation tools and programming like Python/Perl/Ruby is one plus
· Proactive, self-motivated, target driven and innovative thinking are preferred
· Ability to pay close attention to details, and at the same time, to see the big picture.
· Strong analytical skills, active to analyze complex problems and work out adequate solutions
· Good communication skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Team oriented individual.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.