- Hangzhou, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
• Work in Agile practice, support corresponding stakeholders and scrum team.
• Work with stakeholders and scrum team including UED, architects, developers and testers on priorities and release planning; deploy and break down requirement/user stories into executable chunks and commit functions that in align with company strategy, responsible for accepting completed work items so they can be released to production.
• Leading and managing one to multiple scrum teams, responsible for team members daily work assignment, managing team members’ performance, providing support and coach for team member’s growth and career development
• Bachelor or Master or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
• Above two years working experience as a leader in product management or project management or team management
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experience in big-scale software design and development or testing
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong creativity and ability to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating system and other fundamental Computer Science concepts are desirable, knowledge of databases is one plus.
• Fluent in written and oral English and Mandarin Chinese