User Experience Designer
- Hangzhou, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
• Work closely with Product Owner and engineers to develop user-centric-design products for MicroStrategy’s Mobile platforms
• Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
• Rapidly prototype and develop user interface features for our mobile platform (iOS/Android/Windows) that takes advantage of MicroStrategy’s BI Platform
• Acquire knowledge of the BI domain to come up with creative applications for the mobile medium
• Come up with innovative new user experience designs to enable easy user interaction with our BI product suite via HTML5, Flash and mobile mediums and on the iPhone/iPad feature set
• Build mockups and prototypes for the user interface portions of new features, dialogs, icons and other visual elements in the product
• Produce design specifications and ensure they are implemented
• This position requires a deep understanding of user-centric design processes and research
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent practical experience
• Fresh graduate with related major or 1-2 years of equivalent demonstrable experience in user experience design and development
• Proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Keynote, Visio, Sketch, or equivalent
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
• Good English communication skills. Be able to collaborate with product owners, designers, and engineers during development cycles
• Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
• Passion for problem solving. Out of the box thinker who can leverage a wide range of skills to present concise and practical solutions to complex problems
• Must have the eagerness to constantly strive to innovate and the ability to initiate discussions regarding new ideas
• All talents interested in this role, please provide a design portfolio, either online or in PDF format
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.