Senior User Experience Designer
- Hangzhou, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
In MicroStrategy User Experience team, we create one of the best Business Intelligence platform with world class user experience to help millions of our customers get valuable insights from the data and make better business decisions. If you are curious about business intelligence industry, if you are passionate on data visualization, if you wish to shape the user experience of the next generation data analysis platform, join us now.
· Design both desktop, web and mobile applications that deliver engaging and delightful user experiences.
· Generate workflow, wireframe and interactive prototypes to demonstrate your design and present them to the stakeholders.
· Understand target user, evaluate current products from UX perspective and come up with the qualified solutions.
· Closely work with the scrum teams to make sure your design is implemented at pixel perfect level.
· Lead design spike for the next generation products.
· Effectively communicate with the product managers, and scrum teams with the qualified design from concept to specifications.
· Work with Visual Designers to create a product style guideline to ensure consistent look and feel.
You should also bring the following:
· 3+ years’ experience in UX design for software, web, mobile apps, and have launched products in the marketplace.
· Must have experience in creating information architecture diagrams, UX workflows, wireframes.
· Must have experience in delivering design specifications and interactive prototypes.
· Must be able to learn new technologies, products and domain knowledge.
· Must have strong communication skills. Keep well communication with the stakeholders from requirements clarification till design implementation. Be able to present the design to multiple stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.