Software Engineer in Development Operations
- Hangzhou, China
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force—our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
- Collaborate with other teams to accelerate development productivity and improve innovation in high visibility roles
- Analyze and improve efficiency, user experience, scalability, and stability of development tools and systems to help scale and speed up the company
- Innovate in all software engineering lifecycle to develop the world-class infrastructure that significantly changes the approach of software development
- Develop systems through their entire lifecycle: requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, optimization, release and enhancement
- Creatively utilize open source technologies and contribute back to open source infrastructure
- Share cutting-edge technologies and support fellow team members in an open, collaborative atmosphere
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field. GPA: 3.5+.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms and time/space analysis.
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills. Fluency in an object-oriented programming language, such as C++, Java or Objective-C, is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team.
One or more of the following is a plus:
- Experience in building high-performance and scalable distributed system or cloud service
- Experience in IDE development, continuous integration, source control system, build system, test automation, unit test, code coverage
- Experience with open source, virtualization, compiler
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.