IPAR Expression of Interest
- Job Status: Full Time
IPAR is just one of the purpose built, industry leading brands in the global MedHealth network. We make impact and we achieve outcomes from the meaningful and purposeful work that we do every day! Join an organisation and be part of a team that is warm, welcoming and inclusive! Don't get stuck at your desk or in the office - explore the region and support our clients achieve their return to work goals.
What are the Benefits?
- Competitive remuneration with innovative incentive and bonus schemes
- Flexible hybrid work from home role with flexible working hours
- Salary Packaging - Access goods and services pre-tax and reduce your taxable income!
- Fitness Passport - Discounted fitness membership and access to facilities Australia wide
- Access to IPAR’s amazing health and wellness program with fun team monthly activities to support your overall well-being and to connect with your peers. Some of these activities include Murder Mystery, Comedy Show, Office Family Feud, Drag Trivia for Pride Month, Bake Off and Blind Tasting Challenge, Office Sweeps any many more!
- Being part of IPAR’s Star Award reward and recognition program for top achievers
- Tailored career development pathways - work for an organisation that really embraces a culture of "promoting from within"
- Employee Referral Program - Monetary incentive for recommending great talent!
- Work within a multidisciplinary team who are knowledgeable, collaborative, supportive & fun!
- A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel
Listed below is the common background disciplines IPAR look for across our vacancies.
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Rehabilitation Counselling
- Social Work
Our Talent Acquisition Team will assess your application and review for suitable opportunities with IPAR across Australia.
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join IPAR, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
MedHealth is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all staff. Your vaccination status may be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process.