SENIOR CONTENT WRITER, KATALON
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Katalon is the market leading test automation software platform with over 750,000 global users, 22,000 monthly active users and is adding approximately 2,500 users per week. As a company, Katalon has been built using a Product Led Growth (PLG) approach since being released into the market for free 4 years ago. Since releasing the paid version in October 2019, Katalon has seen rapid growth in revenue and continues to see extremely strong demand in the market. Katalon has been recognized as the Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice Award for Test Automation for 2019 and 2020.
Katalon’s vision is to become the most popular software quality platform in the world by providing indispensable testing tools for software teams of all sizes. Katalon has already made significant investments in R&D and has a roadmap and plan to build out a comprehensive platform to achieve this vision.
Katalon is foundend funded by KMS Technology, a global technology company with over 1,000 resources in Vietnam and the United States. KMS has an offshore product development business and also created two other software companies in the software testing space: QASymphony (sold to Insight Partners and merged with Tricentis($100M ARR)) and Kobiton (over 350 customers). Katalon has the advantage of operating as it’s own company while leveraging the infrastructure and strengths of KMS.
Katalon is currently a team of 60 team members with 30 focused on product. Our goal in building Katalon is to create a global software company with it’s core team in Vietnam supplemented by key resources globally
Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development and his/her entire employment experience. We relentlessly promote growth mindset, innovation, transparency and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Katalon. Come join us.
- Assist the marketing team with all internal and external communications collaterals in English, from writing, editing, to coordinating with the designers and web developers.
- Develop, execute, and oversee Katalon content plans, including monthly newsletters, press releases, branding messages, social media copy, user manuals, legal documents, and other web content.
- Manage, proofread, and edit technical and marketing materials authored by product experts.
- Compose and copy edit blog articles related to the test automation domain.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to maximize content impact.
- 4+ years of experience as a Content writer/editor, or similar role in technology companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. A flair for brevity, as well as flawless spelling and grammar.
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share.
- An affinity for writing on technical topics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Prior experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- The portfolio is required for this position
Experience in AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style is a major plus.
Perks You would Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!