2024 Inclusion by Insight Virtual Summit | January 22nd – January 26th
A little about Insight Partners
Founded in 1995, Insight Partners is a global software investor partnering with high-growth technology, software, and Internet Startup and ScaleUp companies that are driving transformative change in their industries. As of February 2022, the closing of the firm's recent fundraise, Fund XII, brings Insight Partners regulatory assets under management to over $90B.
Insight Partners has invested in more than 600 companies worldwide and has seen over 55 portfolio companies achieve an IPO. Headquartered in New York City, Insight has offices in London, Tel Aviv, and Palo Alto. Insight's mission is to find, fund, and work successfully with visionary executives, providing them with practical, hands-on software expertise to foster long-term success. Insight Partners meets great software leaders where they are in their growth journey, from their first investment to IPO.
Insight’s ScaleUp division, Insight Onsite, partners with the firm's portfolio companies to build formidable software businesses. Onsite is comprised of 130+ operational experts with deep experience working at ScaleUp software companies, who have the shared goal to help portfolio companies define their business strategy, build their teams, and improve their operations as they scale. Onsite is organized into 6 Centers of Excellence: Talent, Product & Tech, Marketing, Sales & Customer Success, Business Development, and Strategy and M&A, who provide tailored guidance critical to scaling software businesses.
We look forward to having the opportunity to learn more about you!
Insight is committed to fostering a more equitable tech investing ecosystem. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Our weeklong Inclusion by Insight Virtual Summit is an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts.
During this weeklong event, attendees will have an opportunity to explore the Venture Capital, Private Equity, and tech investing space, become familiar with Insight’s business and culture, learn what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season, and network with Insight professionals.
After the program, select students will be invited to participate in a first round superday to join the 2025 Investment Summer Analyst Program.
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled at a four-year accredited institution, graduating between December 2025– June 2026
- Passion for software, technology, and investing
- Intellectually curious, results driven, and excited to speak with founders
**Applications close Friday, November 24th at 11:59pm EST
- We review applications on a rolling basis in the order in which they are completed
- As space is limited, we encourage you to complete your application as quickly as possible as we review applications on a rolling basis in order of when candidates complete their application
- A completed application entails submitting a copy of your resume, transcript and completing a HireVue Video
- All events will be held virtually
- In furtherance of Insight’s commitment to fostering an equitable tech investing ecosystem, Insight encourages candidates from underrepresented groups, with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.