- Milford, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Are you an experienced ABA therapist seeking to work for an organization that offers opportunities for advancement and continued education?
Beacon ABA Services specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our Therapists work directly with these children in their homes and treatment centers, following carefully created goals designed to promote independence. Our Behavior Therapists are specially trained ABA professionals that help supervise and train our Associate Behavior Therapists and play an integral part in writing skills plans and progress reports.
Regional Offices located in Milford, Leominster, West Springfield, North Andover, Rockland, and Dartmouth.
Treatment Centers now open in Leominster and Hopedale.
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Sessions take place Monday through Friday, anywhere from 8am-6:30pm
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- At least 2 years of recent experience in applied behavior analysis
- Medical and Dental Insurance (full time)
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans (full time)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Opportunities for Advancement and Continued Education
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.