Executive Vice President of Clinical Services and Graduate Training
- Milford, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is conducting a search for an Executive Vice President of Clinical Services and Graduate Training. Founded in 1997, Beacon has served families for over 20 years and is a leading provider of home based autism services.
This recruitment is specifically focused on identifying an individual with the capacity to enhance and expand Beacon’s Mission and Strategic Plans. Applicants must possess a Doctoral Degree in a discipline relevant to the agency's mission and a certification as a Behavior Analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) at the BCBA-D level. In addition, they must have substantial direct experience providing EIBI services, conducting staff and parent training, and providing administrative and clinical oversight of ABA based treatment services. Applicants must have a significant history of publications in peer reviewed journals and providing presentations at state and national conferences. The Executive Vice President of Clinical Services and Graduate Training supervises the implementation of all agency trainings, internal (Beacon staff) and external (contracting agencies and conferences), and develops and implements systems to monitor both implementation and efficacy of training by measuring staff performance and learner outcomes.
Additionally, this position is responsible for:
- The development and ongoing oversight of all Beacon applied research projects.
- Teaching in and maintaining University partnership relationships relative to a Masters level BCBA certification program; to include ensuring that current university programs are in compliance with BACB requirements as well as mentoring students enrolled in the practice’s graduate assistance training program.
- Provision of direct services/supervision of services to agency clients.
- Oversight of BCBA supervision provided to staff enrolled in a University Partnership program.
- Participation in agency staff development and training.
- Oversight and monitoring of Regional Clinical Review Team meetings.
- Responsible for implementation of company-wide policies for experience and supervision standards for BCBA candidates.
- Doctoral Degree in a discipline relevant to the agencies mission
- Certification as a Behavior Analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) at the BCBA-D level
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.