Human Resources Benefits Coordinator
- Milford, MA, USA
Human Services Management Corporation (HSMC) provides shared business and consulting services to both non-profit and proprietary human services agencies. These services include accounting, payroll, third party billing and collections, human resources, online and live Continuing Education, marketing, facility development and quality assurance programs.
We are currently seeking a Benefits Coordinator who will report to the Director of Human Resources and Payroll.
- Enrolls, terminates and processes status changes for employees enrolled in client company’s benefit programs with providers.
- Tracks eligibility for insurance, updated benefit eligibility status and produces census reports as required.
- Audits and reconciles monthly benefit invoices for accuracy of enrollments and payroll deductions and processes invoices for payment.
- Conducts Benefits Orientation for New Hires and answers employee benefit related questions.
- Assists in preparation for annual Benefits Open Enrollment, conducts meetings for employees during open enrollment, produces status change forms for new enrollments, changes and terms, and audits open enrollment changes.
- ACA Administration: Audits data to insure compliance with ACA reporting requirements and calculates affordability of medical plans to insure compliance with ACA guidelines. Calculates employee average hours worked and updates benefit eligibility class.
- COBRA Administration: Generates COBRA letters as requested and tracks COBRA payments. Initiates Open Enrollment notification for COBRA Participants.
- FSA Administration: Completes annual application for FSA provider, audits monthly invoices and authorizes payment to provider.
- Monitors receipt of employee promissory notes, updates WFN and tracking spreadsheets as required.
- Schedules employee appointments for Student Loan Assistance program.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
- At least two years of experience in human resources benefits administration strongly preferred.
- ADP HRIS experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Voluntary Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Please visit www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.