Early Intervention Associate I
- 162 West St, Cromwell, CT 06416, USA
Beacon Services of Connecticut is a private group practice of behavior analysts, behavioral therapists and specialized therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral and instructional services to individuals with disabilities. This practice specializes in evidence-based treatment to young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD).
Beacon Services of Connecticut is seeking an Early Intervention Associate I (EIA I) who will be responsible for the development, implementation and daily oversight of home or school-based educational services.
Responsibilities will include direct training and supervision of the Early Intervention Associate II (EIA II) staff, completion of initial assessments, developing individual goals and objectives and developing teaching procedures for the implementation of each of these individual goals and objectives.
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Degree preferred) in Special Education, Psychology or related field
- Two (2) years of experience utilizing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Must have personal vehicle to travel between clients homes and schools
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with families
- Organizational Skills to effectively process, implement and teach programs
- Self-Confidence to take the initiative to approach families
- Achievement motivated to work with families to set and achieve realistic goals
- Working in home settings - will require travel to various types of homes
- Fee for Service - various time slots available
- 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday through Friday
To begin your career, please apply online by visiting our website at www.beaconct.org.
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.