Regional Director - Management Opportunity for a BCBA!
- Milford, MA, USA
Beacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Beacon ABA Services is seeking passionate and experienced BCBAs who will be responsible for the ongoing supervision of home and school-based intensive services and direct treatment as a Regional Director.
This is a great management opportunity for BCBAs looking to advance their career!
Current opportunity in the Gardner area based out of our regional office in Leominster!
- Perform intake visits with potential clients
- Oversee the development of individual goals and objectives
- Oversee the development of written guidelines for behavior interventions, teaching plans and programs
- Conduct and present research at local and national conventions
- PhD or Masters in ABA, Special Ed., Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA Certification
- Current LABA in Massachusetts
- Three (3) years of experience in applied setting developing and implementing behavioral interventions and teaching programs
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Professional development and educational benefits
Please visit www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.