Overnight Asleep Staff - Littleton - Thur-Sat 11pm-9am
- 345 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Evergreen Center is a world-class private human services organization that provides living and learning environments for individuals with developmental disabilities diagnosed with multiple disabilities including Autism, physical disabilities, neurological problems and behavior disorders.
The Overnight Asleep Staff provides emergency support to the Overnight Awake Staff to insure the health and safety of individuals during the hours of 11:00pm & 9am. The Overnight Asleep Staff is allowed to sleep (between the hours of 11:30pm & 6:00am) in a designated area within the house.
• High school diploma or GED, required
• Experience relevant to individuals with developmental disabilities and their growth and development
• Must have reliable transportation
• Availability to work nights and weekends
If interested in being considered for this position, please click "I'm Interested" and provide your contact information and submit your resume (if available). A member of the Talent Acquisition Team will respond with next steps once received.