- 375 Fortune Blvd, Milford, MA 01757, USA
Criterion Child Enrichment specializes in developmentally appropriate programs and services for young children and their families. We believe in the strength of the family and its capacity to promote the health and development of children. We offer community-based developmental enrichment groups, child care, early intervention and newborn home visiting programs.
Rise & Shine Academy is seeking EEC Certified Infant Teacher to work in our NAEYC accredited, high quality childcare center. Must be available Monday through Friday from 2:30pm - 6:00pm.
Our Teachers promote skill development, social competency in a safe, nurturing environment by providing a rich array of activities provides opportunities to learn new vocabulary, develop new concepts and establish effective social skills.
- High School diploma and college-level course in Early Childhood Education
- Pediatric First Aid and CPR Training
- Nine months of experience with infants, toddler of preschool age, children in a child care center or licensed family child care home
- Department of Early Education and Care Certification or documentation of completion of DEEC requirements or a willingness to obtain the current certification is required
- Valid driver's license
Please visit our website at www.criterionchild.com to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, martial status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.