Trainee Digital Marketing Manager - Elevation Programme
Job title: Trainee Digital Marketing Manager
Location: London, Oxford Street
Frasers Group does not hesitate to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. The Frasers Group Digital Marketing Elevation Programme will fast-track exceptional individuals to peak performance within two years through exposure to key teams within the digital marketing function. You’ll be supported by industry experts and work closely with some of retails most commercially successful websites.
Unfortunately, Frasers Group is unable to offer placements to candidates on dependant VISA’s, Student Tier-4 VISA’s, Tier-2 Skilled worker VISA’s, or those holding a post-Study work VISA. Please only apply for this programme if you have the permanent right to work in the UK.
Join our two-year rotational fast track Digital Marketing Elevation Programme, where you will get exposure to activities in our core digital marketing departments that drive customer acquisition and retention: Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM and Membership. Your experience will begin with an immersive orientation programme to set you up for unlimited success. After which you will live and breathe the fundamentals of digital marketing here at Frasers Group. Working within teams that impact on Group digital performance, supporting key decisions and taking central roles on projects that will help maximise the commercial impact of Frasers Group brand websites and product. You will also get the opportunity to experience life in other, cross functional worlds in the digital eco-system, including rotations into Digital Trading, Digital Optimisation and Product Management.
The programme is designed to help you live and breathe our principles. You’ll discover what it means to think without limits, own it, be relevant and be the next champion of commercial retail.
- Ideally a graduate, with a 2:1 min, ideally in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Economics, Business Studies, Statistics or Maths
- If you don't have a degree, we're looking for some evidence that you have used digital in a creative way, such as setting up a small business, or maybe a social page that is drawing attention for non-personal purposes (such as a club, society, or personal interest)
- Some practical work experience would be great (placement year, part-time job etc.)
- Passionate about a career in digital marketing and with a desire for personal development
- Team player
- Passion for retail and fashion eCommerce
- Commercially astute
- Valid right to work in the UK
- £32,000 starting salary
- 20% discount across our brands, including Sports Direct, Flannels, House of Fraser, Game, Jack Wills, Everlast and many more...
- Occasional trips to Shirebrook to work at Frasers Group HQ and cultural heartbeat, and our new digital hub, at Trafford Park in Manchester
The Selection Process: (please read)
Your application will be reviewed by the recruitment team, and you will be informed if you have been successful within 30 days. Successful applications will be invited to complete a short online assessment, that measures aspects such as analytical skills, logic, reasoning and Frasers Group values and behaviours. If you are successful at this point, you will be invited to complete a video interview with one of the recruitment team, where you will get the chance to show us your fearless qualities and ask any questions about the programme, team, or Group. Finally, the fearless few, will be invited to an onsite assessment centre, at our Shirebrook HQ in March 2024. Assessment centre travel expenses will be covered by the Group, including trains/milage and if necessary, hotels or flights.
Job offers will be issued in April and start date for the programme is in Mid-September 2024.