- Kingston Ct, Peachtree Corners, GA 30071, USA
Cutting Edge Firewood (CEF) creates space for people to gather, relax, and connect in memorable ways. We are changing the way people think about firewood and cooking wood. CEF is the first luxury firewood provider in the world, and our brand is loved by people around the country. Not only do we offer a true white glove delivery service, we also deliver the best firewood available. Our products are easy to light, burn bright, create an amazing aroma, smoke less, and contain no bugs, fungus, or mold.
We love great fires, and it turns out that a lot of other people do too! As we approach our 8th season, we’ve enjoyed 150% year over year growth. Our product line has also expanded to not only serve the firewood enthusiast, but also the outdoor cooking and lifestyle guru. With aggressive plans for expansion, there is an abundance of opportunity for team members in our rapidly growing company.
Cutting Edge Firewood is made up of entrepreneurs who are hungry for growth. If you are excited about the possibility of helping build a national brand, solving problems, creating efficiencies, and working hard with a passionate team then consider joining us.
The Delivery Artisan manages the operations and delivery of pre-packaged firewood and other products directly to our customers and is responsible for providing a best in class customer experience. A successful DA will have a collaborative, team-oriented mentality while effectively executing their workload.
The Delivery Artisan is one of the most valuable points of contact between the customer and Cutting Edge Firewood. As a DA, you create meaningful customer experiences through face-to-face interactions and product recommendations. You will be responsible for safely driving and maintaining large box trucks, operating delivery equipment, and working to improve the customers experience and the delivery process.
- Excellent customer service
- Clear communication with customers and co-workers
- Operational and logistical management of the delivery of products
- Safely operate and maintain a 24’ non CDL box truck
- Maintain and operate delivery equipment
- Management of on-site sales (when applicable)
- Knowledgeable on all CEF products
- Desire to enhance customer experience
- Continual process improvement
- Adhere and comply with all applicable DOT and OSHA regulations
- Customer Experience
- Humble Confidence
- Creative & Imaginative
Requirements of a CEF Team Member
- Alignment with Cutting Edge Firewood core values
- Ability to pass driver’s road skill test and DOT physical
- Logistic and/or operations experience
- Flexible schedule: The busy season may require long weeks (6 days), long hours (sometimes before 6:00a – until), while the off-season can be much more relaxed
- Possess & demonstrate excellent independent time management skills that reflect serving the mission of the company
- Able to take out of state and overnight trips up to 3 times per month during busy season
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable experience driving a 22’, 24’ or 26’ box truck
- Stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions
- Strength to lift and carry equipment and products weighing over 100 lbs.
- A clear background check, drug test, driving history check, credit check and have a valid class C driver’s license
As part of the hiring process, Cutting Edge Firewood may obtain from third parties information concerning prospective employees. Such information may include criminal background checks, motor vehicle driving record, degree verification, and reference checks with past employers, co-workers, and associates. Cutting Edge Firewood will use this information for employment purposes only.