Customer Logistics Specialist
- Kingston Ct, Peachtree Corners, GA 30071, USA
Cutting Edge Firewood (CEF) creates space for people to gather, relax, and connect in memorable ways. We are changing the way people think about firewood and cooking wood. CEF is the first luxury firewood provider in the world, and our brand is loved by people around the country. Not only do we offer a true white glove delivery service, we also deliver the best firewood available. Our products are easy to light, burn bright, create an amazing aroma, smoke less, and contain no bugs, fungus, or mold.
We love great fires, and it turns out that a lot of other people do too! As we approach our 8th season, we’ve enjoyed 150% year over year growth. Our product line has also expanded to not only serve the firewood enthusiast, but also the outdoor cooking and lifestyle guru. With aggressive plans for expansion, there is an abundance of opportunity for team members in our rapidly growing company.
Cutting Edge Firewood is made up of entrepreneurs who are hungry for growth. If you are excited about the possibility of helping build a national brand, solving problems, creating efficiencies, and working hard with a passionate team then consider joining us.
As a Customer Logistics Specialist you will communicate with customers via telephone, email, online chat and text and oversee the e-commerce shipping and delivery needs of Cutting Edge Firewood Customers. You will be responsible for working closely with the operations team so all parties have the communication necessary to take great care of our Customers. You will use our software platforms to manage all customers, schedule deliveries, shipments and ensure streamlined communications between all channels.
The position will require you to ensure all tasks are performed with accuracy and attention to detail. If serving customers, team members, and the company’s overall growth excites you, then this is the role for you.
- Assist in Department projects and audits based on business needs
- Manage customer delivery/ shipping communication pre & post sale
- Manage phone calls, texts and email correspondence
- Manage the scheduling of deliveries
- Manage shipments to out-of-state customers
- Manage showroom sales
- Manage office supply needs
- Manage communications with shipping vendors
- Assist in inventory support as needed
- Assist in e-commerce support as needed
- Manage data entry of all customer shipping
- Customer Experience
- Humble Confidence
- Creative & Imaginative
- Selfless Ambition
Requirements of a CEF Team Member
- Alignment with Cutting Edge Firewood core values
- Associate or college degree highly preferred
- Customer service experience
- E-Commerce experience (preferred but not required)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Roadie, Shipstation (preferred but not required)
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly and effectively navigate between multiple communication platforms
- Flexible schedule, ability to work day shifts, ability to work Saturdays
- Possess & demonstrate excellent independent time management skills
- Ability to complete required tasks despite interruptions
- A background check and drug test
As part of the hiring process, Cutting Edge Firewood may obtain from third parties information concerning prospective employees. Such information may include criminal background checks, motor vehicle driving record, degree verification, and reference checks with past employers, co-workers, and associates. Cutting Edge Firewood will use this information for employment purposes only.