Chick-fil-A Operator/Management Training
- Birmingham, AL
We are excited about your interest in pursuing a career with Chick-fil-A! We currently have multiple openings all over the country. We are adding new locations each month and you can see our current openings at www.fireseeds.com/careers.
If you didn't see a location that you are interested in on our site, you've come to the right place! This is the place to start our application process for a city near you. This specific listing says Birmingham because that is where FireSeeds is located, you are not applying for a Chick-fil-A in Birmingham.
Please apply and on your cover letter include why you are interested in Chick-fil-A and what locations you would be interested in.
Below is a sample Management Training Program description. Many of the Chick-fil-A's that work with us have a similar program (this is to give you an idea of what the opportunity could look like in your city):
This individual will rotate through various aspects of the business. The ultimate goal for this role is to prepare individuals to pursue their own Chick-fil-A franchise or a position at Chick-fil-A Corporate after at least 2 - 3 years of rotating through the business. This person will serve as a Director (Upper Management) and will begin working as a team member to learn the foundational principles of the operation. After about 3 months, this individual can expect to begin working as a shift lead and progress into more Director responsibilities by month 6. As this individual grows in their foundational working knowledge of the business, they will begin working in more of a Director role (HR, Training, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.) spending approximately 50% of their time in operations shoulder to shoulder with their team and the other 50% of their time investing time in higher level leadership functions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Rotate through multiple aspects of the business including Front of House, Back of House, and Drive Thru to gain knowledge of the total operation over the course of the first 6 weeks
- Within the first 3 months, take on the responsibilities of a shift lead to gain a working understanding of leadership and influence among your team members
- Within the first 6 months, take on additional responsibilities of a Director which includes: development and feedback for team members; processing applications, interviewing, orientation for new hires; and contribute to leadership team meetings among other things
- Meet with Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator for mentoring and development on an ongoing basis
We look for these qualifications at every location!
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1+ year of previous leadership experience (this can include leadership experience during high school, college, ministry, athletics, etc.)
- Hard-working, driven individual
- Optimistic individual willing to push through adversity on a daily basis
- Aggressive and continual pursuit of excellence
- Willingness to self-evaluate and ability to own wins and losses and of course correct when necessary
- Effectively coach and give feedback with enthusiasm and energy
- Positively impact the people and culture around you
- Community minded servant with demonstrated volunteer and service experiences
$40,000 - 50,000+ first-year compensation. Compensation package will vary by location and region. Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, and Free Meals are usually included!