Quality Assurance Test Analyst
- Green Boulevard ,Block -B Sector -62, Greater Noida, UP, India
* Please note that this is a permanent, ongoing contract role *
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why” ? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organizations to maximize employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the role
This is primarily a functional testing role, with some amount of ongoing test automation. The ideal candidate would be someone with a strong background in functional software testing, with an aspiration of moving towards an all-round quality engineering or SDET role in the future.
Candidates who are already strong in test automation or quality engineering in general will also be considered, as long as they are clear that most of the work on a day-to-day basis will involve activities related to functional testing.
Primary responsibilities (more than 80% of time spent would be in):
- Design and execution of test plans and functional test cases to address features and use cases in software applications.
- REST API testing using the command line and/or API testing tools such as Postman, REST Client etc.
- Execution and analysis of test automation scripts.
- Writing test automation scripts to automate the testing of manually executed tests - for both UI and API services.
- Maintenance of previously written test automation scripts.
- Experience in functional software test design and execution, incident/bug creation & lifecycle management. ISTQB certification is not a must, but a definite bonus.
- Experience in REST API testing and automation is a nice-to-have.
- Some level of experience in UI test automation is a nice-to-have. Ideally in Selenium Webdriver, in combination with a programming language.
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.