Customer Success Manager
- 66 Newman St, London W1T 3EQ, UK
Have you been dreaming about a workplace that will encourage you to bring your best self to work every day, no matter what that looks like? Is a company with strong values and truly flexible work/life balance important to your “why”? Would working for a B2B SaaS tech organisation in an exciting high-growth phase, with a supportive and fun team culture add to why you love what you do every day? Then perhaps your career’s next step is with Enboarder…
A little about us
A B2B SaaS HR tech company, we transform employee onboarding into an ongoing, engaging, rich and consistent experience. That’s why we call it ‘experience-driven’ onboarding. By providing all the tools necessary for organisations to maximise employee engagement for today’s digital generation, we enable HR to design beautiful, engaging digital content that delivers automatically along bespoke timelines straight to mobile.
About the opportunity
Customer Success is the real deal at Enboarder. We provide a consultative approach with our customers to become trusted advisors. This role is a hands on, client-facing role for our Mid-Market and Large clients. Your focus will be building close relationships with your customers, understanding their objectives and driving best practices with them, as you help develop and evolve their content. You will become an onboarding implementation expert.
Our software is the vehicle for delivering rich mobile first content to employees and managers, and ROI for their business, so you will ensure they are using the platform to its absolute best to achieve their desired new hire and employee experiences. Your success will be measured by your customers' utilisation of Enboarder, as well as their achievement of their outlined objectives - ultimately, this looks like a customer renewing their subscription with us, year on year and becoming Enboarder advocates.
Whilst based in London, you will have global exposure to the rest of the business and will work closely with our teams in Sydney and Austin, TX.
First and foremost, you’ll live the same values as us (more about those under our company description). Our team culture is the most critical element as we move through this high growth phase. Following closely behind that is a passion for what you do, and motivation to do great things. We want people who are excited to get out of bed every day to be an integral part of the success here at Enboarder – We love Mondays just as much as Fridays here.
Enboarder is growing, so we are looking for a Customer Success rockstar with a natural aptitude to delivering a world class experience with a growth mindset. You will also need the ability to drive collaboration through cross-functional teams when crafting and solving complex client needs.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience in customer success or account management role(s)
- Experience in scaling, training and consulting efforts to mid market customers
- Delivery of training and education workshops to client groups
- Customer facing at trade shows and events when needed
- Outstanding communication skills - written, over phone/video conference and in person
- Proven consultative approach in previous role(s) - the ability to understand client needs, create and execute a plan that aligns to the client's objectives
- Start up experience, or experience with a company that thinks 'outside the box' - lateral thinking and willingness to roll up your sleeves are a must
- Your experience will be used to help scale processes and initiatives globally
- Previous experience working with product, marketing and sales teams to shape
- product offering
- Track record of working with HR and/or a strong HR network, a big plus
- Ability to quickly learn how to use different tools and technology (we have lots so don’t expect you have used them before, but willing to pick it up quickly) e.g. Salesforce, Planhat, Intercom and JIRA.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive compensation
- Employee stock options
- We offer most of the standard perks that other start-ups do (options, best tech, flexibility, social events, paid parental leave), but with heaps of global exposure
- We maintain a true culture of work smart, play hard, where most of our goals are team goals. When the team wins, we all win
- Flexible work options - No strict 9 to 5's here
- A chance to shape employee engagement and onboarding best practices throughout the EMEA region
Think this sounds like a match made in heaven? What’s next...
Someone who shares our values and displays the same spirited and untiring energy is what really counts. Apply now with a cover letter showing us who you are, how you work and why you are attracted to this role. We like quirks so get creative and show us some fun!
Here at Enboarder we pride ourselves on being an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be treated with the strictest confidence, and all information collected will be stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.