Customer Service Representative
Riptide is Canada’s best-in-class Fulfillment Partner for the decorative plumbing sector, focused on immediate fulfillment needs of wholesalers, eTailers and big box stores. Our ability to fill orders for unique items within hours is a game-changer for the plumbing industry. Our commitment to providing the best service standards helps our customers grow their business.
We are building something GREAT here at Riptide and want YOU to join us! Do you love wowing your customers and creating long-lasting customer relationships? Interested in being the voice of a growing company and being a part of an energized and enthusiastic team? Then we are the perfect match for you!
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) love to interact with and help solve customers’ problems! They genuinely care for each customer and are confident at troubleshooting and investigating issues when they don’t have enough information to resolve a question or complaint. Our CSRs are skilled at generating meaningful feedback from customers and apply these learnings to drive more powerful, positive experiences on the next interaction. CSRs are the face of our company to most customers and, thus, play a critical role in business development and setting the tone of our overall relationships.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to be:
- Powerful communicators - able to effectively share information in both written and verbal manners.
- Energized and passionate about what they do - always!
- Professional and friendly, including with challenging customers.
- Committed to satisfying the customer, all the while doing the right thing for the company.
- Team players – actively support and engage with internal teammates to ensure smooth sales processes from start to finish.
- Ready to dive in wherever needed - flexible and willing to complete many different types of tasks.
- Comfortable with technology and data – fast learner.
- Great at follow-through … and follow-up!
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to possess:
- The highest standards of core values and integrity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced business environment focused on customer service and/or marketing.
- A passion for identifying process improvement and new sales opportunities.
- Data management capability. Attention-to-detail is crucial.
- A balance of fun, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bilingualism (French, English) is preferred.
Riptide’s commitment to you:
- You will be a valued player in a high-performance environment. Opportunities for learning will be plentiful.
- Competitive base compensation and an industry-leading profit-sharing opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits and Wellness programs
- Optional Pension Plan and Group RRSP
Riptide is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination, harassment, and barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. Riptide is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplaces. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, creed, place of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, neurodiversity, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.