[email protected] Mentoring Program
- Auf der Breit 4, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
What we offer:
Bosch offers you, as a technically-oriented female KIT student, an exclusive insight into the work environment at a globally leading company. Be promoted and developed professionally by our experienced mentors taking you on a journey into the Bosch world. Take the opportunity!
- Observe, and think ahead: Receive insights regarding technological trends (e.g. excursions to Bosch locations)
- Think holistically: Foster your soft skills (e.g. application and presentation trainings)
- Experience cooperation: Benefit from the experiences of a female mentor
- Networked communication: Network with other mentees and Bosch associates
- Help shape the future: Prove your potential
Pls. note that this program is NOT an internship, but a 1-year mentoring program with approx. 1 event per month offered. The participation in each event is optional and can be steered flexibly.
What we search for:
- Personality: Proactive and open-minded, positive attitude and interest in learning new things, creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills, strong communication skills
- Experience and Knowledge: Ideally previous internship in industrial area
- Qualifications: Minimum 3rd Semester BA in a technically-oriented field of study at KIT, e.g. Electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, mathematics, mechatronics, physics
- Languages: Fluent in German, proficient in English
Applications can be submitted in German or English. Events will be held in German, therefore German language skills are required.
Need support during your application?
Maria Schmid (Human Resources)
We are looking forward to your application!