Senior Communications Expert
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Be part of a dynamic team, shaping the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) and successfully positioning Bosch as a key player in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) -ecosystem
- Independently identifying external relevant market trends for BCAI and driving them smoothly into the BCAI organization
- AI communication sparring partner for BCAI research as well as management functions of Bosch
- Experienced speaker and presenter to represent the BCAI (Bosch) on high level internal and external meetings and events – (speaker at conferences)
- Very experienced with press, social media, publishing - drive the presence and communication (strategy and execution) of BCAI
- Interaction with corporate communications
- Masters in Communication, Business, Marketing alternatively Master in Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- Mandatory relevant work experience >8 years
- Profound know-how: AI technology and marketing communication
- Able to communicate complex issues, in writing and verbally, in a target group (internal and external) orientated way
- Expert in handling complex projects under high pressure maintaining a very high standard
- Experienced in working in an highly innovative deep-tech environment
- Background in a publishing house, online/ offline media is an advantage
- Takes responsibility and adds to the positive department spirit
- Track record of delivering exceptional results
- Track record of moving between research and business
- Lateral thinker, able to build networks fast
- Be a role model for entrepreneurship, high performance and excellence
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Christoph Röscher (Business Department)
+49 711 811 6003