Group Leader Embedded Deep Learning (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc.
- Right from day one you lead an international research group consisting of post-doc level machine learning scientists, engineers, and PhD students in the field of embedded deep learning. You shape research agendas for exciting areas such as hardware-aware AutoML, or deep-learning based perception.
- Together with our partners at BCAI and Bosch business units you drive the industrialization of cutting edge AI algorithms within the vast spectrum of embedded AI products at Bosch, ranging from automated driving, to consumer electronics, to robotics, and much more.
- You work with our excellent network of academic partners worldwide.
- Last but not least you shape you team´s culture and identity, and support professional and personal development of your team members.
- Education: excellent PhD in machine learning (preferrably in deep learning) with focus on embedded AI, perception for automated driving, or computer vision, including publications in top-tier AI venues
- Personality: self-confident, responsible, team player and professional speaking and communication skills across all hierarchy levels and to different target audience
- Experience and knowledge: several years of experience in leading an academic or industrial research group in relevant research domains, in particular embedded AI, perception for automated driving or computer vision, experience in real-world commercial applications of machine learning, preferrably transfer of research results into products
- Qualifications: proven leadership skills, e.g. academic group leader or industry leadership experience
- Enthusiasm: motivated to work in and guide an interdisciplinary as well as international team
- Languages: excellent English skills (spoken and written)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in just 3 minutes! https://www.bosch-ai.com/
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. motivation letter, curriculum vitae, certificates of all degrees).
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)