BOSCH ECS CAREER CAMP SYSTEMS AND REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch EOOD
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big! Welcome to Bosch!
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia was founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network.
Today, at the Engineering Center in Sofia, nearly 600 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
The Engineering center's team is involved in significant international projects for complete mobility solutions and contributes to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
At Bosch Engineering Center Sofia, you have the chance to gain deep insights into different working fields already during your studies.
Join Bosch ECS Career Camp and build up your knowledge in automotive software technologies.
Bosch ECS Career Camp combines the acquisition of both fundamental knowledge and applied technical skills in the field of software development, systems and requirements engineering, and automation testing, benefiting from the inside of niche experts in areas such as autonomous driving, cyber security, and system safety.
In the Systems and Requirements Engineering Stream at Bosch ECS Career Camp we will dive with you into the phases and processes of system and requirements management. The role of a System Requirements Engineer is to ensure that customer expectations are well understood, clearly documented, and efficiently communicated to all stakeholders involved in a project. Answers to technical questions do not come readily available. The Requirement Engineer must pursue those answers by organizing meetings and workshops with all parties involved. They also should be able to coordinate such brainstorming activities and play the significant role of moderator to keep the discussions productive and focused. And this is just a small part of the job. The abilities to analyze technical literature and drawings, maintain a vast amount of documentation, support system and software architecture development, drive clarifications and engineering solutions and to ensure deliveries within tight schedule are not a necessity, they are a must for the excellent Requirement Engineer.
And your job here is to learn from the best in the industry! We dare you start your journey in one of the most dynamic and technologically advanced industries in the engineering world!
Bosch ECS Career Camp is a fast track to gain knowledge and work on cutting edge products like: Autonomous driving systems, Instrument clusters, Smart displays, Vehicle computers, Fusion systems, Electrical bikes, Cameras & Computer vision, Automated parking systems and others.
- At least 1 year studying in Computer science/ Software engineering/ Informatics or similar
- High school diploma in Informatics/Mathematics or relevant
- Currently enrolled in an academic engineering course
- Professional working English language proficiency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and organize
- Willingness to learn in and adapt to a dynamically changing work environment
- Interest in embedded software devices and technologies
- An outstanding team player
- Willingness to pursue a system engineering career in the automotive industry
- Strong motivation and enthusiasm for professional development
- A grasp of a software development process standard such as ASPICE will be considered a plus
- German language will be considered as a plus
- Driving license is a plus
What’s in it for you
- You will gain knowledge and jumpstart your career in the automotive industry
- You will have the opportunity to join our engineering team as full-time junior system requirements engineer after successful completion of the program
- You will learn in practice the requirements basics and will be provided with valuable insights on the automotive industry
- You will be trained by recognized experts with a proven track record in system and requirements engineering
- You will work with real life systems
- You will get to practice with system requirements
- Duration of Bosch ECS Career Camp Systems and Requirements Engineering Stream is 4 months
- Most of the courses are online, 2 hours a day or approximately 10 hours per week. Some practical classes and meetings we organize for participants may be held live in our brand-new, cozy, and modern office
Bosch ECS Career Camp Vol.3 starts in January 2024. Please apply no later than 17.11.2023. Only shortlisted candidates will receive a technical task.
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.
Предоставените от вас лични данни се обработват от Роберт Бош ЕООД в рамките на заявената от вас кандидатура в процеса на набиране на персонал за нашата фирма. Те се разкриват изключително и само на сътрудници на Група Бош и се съхраняват при нас за срок от 6 месеца. По ваше желание можете да получите информация за обработката на вашите лични данни. Освен това имате право на тяхното коригиране, блокиране и заличаване в съответствие със законовите разпоредби. За да се възползвате от тези права е необходимо само да се свържете с нас. абележка: При заявка за блокиране и изтриване на вашите данни, кандидатурата ви вече не може да бъде разглеждана.