Junior Development Associate (Engineering, Technical Sales)
- Welland, Canada
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Industrial Hydraulic Application, Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
Bosch Rexroth Canada Corp. is looking for a number of Recent Graduates to join the team on a two-year rotational program where you will be introduced to the company and go through a training program within numerous departments. This will expose you to the various processes that take place within Bosch Rexroth and you will gain real-world experience working within those departments over the course of the two-year program. You’ll have diverse work experiences and the chance to make very real contributions to the company while building the skills and networking needed to succeed within a company like Bosch Rexroth.
These opportunities are full time permanent positions with our company. At the end of the rotation, you will assume a role in our Engineering Department or as an (outside) Technical Sales Consultant.
Rotation areas will include:
· Inside Sales
· Application Engineering
· Technical Outside sales
· Formal Hydraulics Training
· Obtain Certified Sales Professional Certification Training from the Canadian Professional Sales Association (applicable for Technical Sales Trainee role)
Job Location: positions based out of our Welland or Burlington, Ontario offices.
Start Date: April/May 2018 but flexible depending on availability
· 2017/2018 University or College Graduate from an Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Mecha-tronics, Electrical or Technologist) Degree/Diploma Program
· 1-2 years of experience (coop placement, intern or other) in an engineering, sales or office environment preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft programs, SAP knowledge will be considered an asset
· Influential communicator, self-starter, dynamic, assertive, empathetic, focused, responsible and optimistic
· Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
· Willing to take ownership of your responsibilities and a strategic planner with excellent self-management traits
· Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
We offer competitive pay, benefits, ongoing professional development and an environment that actively encourages career progression.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.