[email protected] Mentoring Program
- Auf der Breit, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
For you as a female KIT student, Bosch offers an exclusive insight into the work environment at a globally leading company. Be promoted and developed professionally by our experienced mentors taking you on a journey into the Bosch world. Take the opportunity
- Observe and think ahead: Receive insights regarding technological trends (e.g. excursions to Bosch locations)
- Foster your soft skills: Participate in trainings at our Bosch location in Karlsruhe (e.g. application and presentation trainings)
- Experience cooperation: Benefit from the experiences of a female mentor
- Build a network: Get to know other mentees and Bosch associates
- Shape your future: Identify career options and develop your potential
- Qualifications: Minimum 3rd Semester BA in an IT/ technically-oriented field of study at KIT, e.g. Informatics, electrical engineering, information technology, economical computer science, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, mathematics, mechatronics, physics
- Personality: Proactive and open-minded, positive attitude and interest in learning new things, creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills, strong communication skills
- Experience and Knowledge: Ideally previous internship in industrial area
- Languages: Fluent in German, proficient in English. Events and trainings will be held in German, therefore German language skills are required.
Applications can be submitted in German and English. Pls. attach your CV, a current transcript of records and a short letter of motivation (max. 1 page).
Need support during your application?
Sandra Schoettmer (Human Resources)
+49 721 942-3668
We are looking forward to your application!