Intern - Financial Analyst (Starting March 2018/1 Year)
- Novi, MI, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to
improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Engineering Group is a fast-growing company and is looking to strengthen its team of developers. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks in a young, dynamic team. You will be assigned to
projects focusing on, for example exclusive sports cars, commercial vehicles or vehicles in the areas of Powersports and Aviation. As a leading supplier in the automotive industry, Robert Bosch LLC has made
its Farmington Hills and Plymouth Michigan facilities the headquarters for its North American automotive businesses. These facilities house more than 1,700 associates who are dedicated to improving relationships
with our customers and furthering Bosch's technologies.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
The Intern-Financial Analyst plays a significant role in supporting the flow of business processes to interface with the business units and Corporate Finance department. Major Job Duties Include:
- Supporting financial business processes for purchase requisitions (e.g. sample order, service order, e-catalog, etc).
- Monitor and follow up on Accounts Payables status and payment reconciliation.
- Supporting various controlling and reporting responsibilities, as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements Include:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university.
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Business/Finance with at least one semester completed.
- Junior, Senior or recent graduate student preferred.
- Able to commit to 1 year internship
- Be able to commit 50% full time hours (20 hours per week).
- Team player and high integrity.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving.
- High competence to analyze processes and implement process improvements.
- Previous internship experience in finance, controlling or reporting
- Experience in SAP processes
- Customer Service orientated
- Previous experience working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.