Research Scientist Deep Learning (EG16)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The legal entity is looking forward to your application!
Be part of the Bosch Center for Artifical Intelligence. Your tasks will be:
- Development of novel Deep Learning algorithms, implementation and evaluation using multi-modal Bosch data from application areas such as autonomous driving, robotics, and Internet of Things
- Original research, theoretical investigations, publications at top Machine Learning conferences and journals
- Close contact to the scientific Machine Learning community, scouting and assessment of new approaches
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas within the existing Deep Learning research team
- Supervision of Master and PhD students
- PhD in Machine Learning (preferably Deep Learning) with excellent publication record
- Proven programming skills, in particular Python
- Experience in development and implementation of state-of-the art DL technologies
- Preferably strong experience with Deep Learning frameworks Theano and Tensorflow
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles
- Strong teamplayer, motivation and ability to define personal research roadmap
- Strong English skills
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Business Department)
+49 711 811 18195