SUMMIT - Leadership Development Program
- Job-Category: Rooms
- Job Type: Temporary
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
Join our Canada's Western Mountain Region Team in one of Western Canada’s most spectacular alpine destinations, we offer a unique community of hospitality enthusiasts, outdoor adventure seekers, artists, entertainers, and families alike. It's the perfect work/life combination.
SUMMIT – Leadership Development Program
Reach new heights in your hospitality career with our Summit: Leadership Development Program.
This program is designed to develop the next generation of hospitality leaders, allowing it's participants to rotate through multiple facets in a department in an accelerated way, gaining incredible experience in their field while working for world-renowned Canadian resorts.
- Mentorship Program – Opportunity to learn from executive leaders around our resorts in one-on-one scheduled mentor sessions.
- Leadership Development Events – Participate in our Student Work Experience Program events and be a mentor for our seasonal hospitality students.
- Educational Assistance Program – We will provide financing for courses to further your education while working for us.
- Opportunity for Permanent Placement – After successful completion of the program, you may be asked to stay-on in a permanent leadership role within the hotel, or within our region.
- Access to Employee Benefits – Get all the benefits our colleagues love like the Employee Travel Program, Mountain Explorer Rate, Food & Beverage Discounts, Golf Membership Discounts and more!
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Canada’s Western Mountain Region and over 5,000 properties with Accor
Participants must have graduated a post-secondary school in a related field in the past 2 years
Participant must have previous experience in hospitality or specialized role
24 month contract split between two hotels in Canada's Western Mountain Region which includes Fairmont Banff Springs, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Rimrock
Four 6 month job rotations within the 24 month contract
Operations: Focused on teaching luxury Hospitality, our Operations Rotation would be for hotel departments like; Food & Beverage, Rooms, Culinary and Spa.
Specialist: Our resorts do not run on hospitality alone, there is a whole back-of-house team that helps support all operating departments in the hotel. These placements would be in departments like; Sales, Accounting, and HR.
Tailored: If you don't feel like your experience fits into one of these categories, we invite you to still apply! We can custom build a rotation for you based on your previous experience and competencies.
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts and hiking trails in the summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
APPLY TODAY: For more information on working and living in Canada Western Mountain Region, please visit https://www.fairmontmtnjobs.com/