- W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, USA
Location can be San Antonio, TX or Plano, TX .
Core Data Experience – Must show competency in core data & analytics concepts
- Advanced ETL experience using Data Stage
- Strong ETL performance tuning skills. The ability to quickly and efficiently analyze and resolve performance issues within variety of operational environments
- Strong understanding of Data warehousing design concepts/skills
- Data modeling for data warehouse 3NF & datamarts - star
- High level of competency with SQL, including advanced concepts
- Strong SQL skills including complex query building and query performance tuning
- Batch Data Movement – ETL (Datastage experience is preferred, but mandatory they have deep knowledge of the concepts)
- UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, Netezza or Teradata database experience
- Traditional Relational Databases – Prefer DB2/UDB
- Data analysis skills - ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes
- Strong UNIX shell scripting skills
- Proven experience in working directly with business customers
- Proven problem-solving / problem resolution abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data concerning production volumes, batch schedules, and i/o statistics
Data Engineering Experience
- Distributed data & compute (partitioning, indexes, access patterns)
- Hadoop / Big Data Ecosystem (HDFS/S3, Hive, Spark)
- NoSQL Platforms & Concepts (Doc Store – Couchbase, Wide Column Store – Cassandra, Graph – Datastax Enterprise Graph)
- Event-based application patterns & streaming data
- Kafka producers & consumers
- Java Enterprise Application Development
- API Development
- Experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, and advanced modeling activities
Must be a USC or GC due to client's need.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.