- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, Europe and more countries worldwide. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Commonwealth Bank, IDEMIA, Global Payments, Mastercard, Samsung and Visa. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you are a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
Could you be a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Senior Systems Administrator, you enjoy programming and you want to move towards automating deployments, this job is for you.
In this role, you will have to operate and monitor a multi-region PCI DSS compliant cloud-based environment. Working in close collaboration with the development team, you will have to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and testing in multiple environments, as well as develop scripts for the deployment pipelines based on the required configurations.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining continuous deployment build solutions and helping automate various stages of the deployment and testing processes.
- Cloud operations tasks in regard to scalability, deployments and zero-downtime upgrades.
- Identifying and automating any repetitive work, as well as building and improving various tools.
- Implementing and optimizing the monitoring of our platforms and services.
- Maintaining the documentation and organization of the environments.
- Working with developers to provide additional research and debugging of issues when resolving problems.
- Researching new DevOps tools and techniques, as well as staying up to date with industry best practices.
- Being available to assist with outages, escalations, and other unexpected issues that may arise.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- A strong understanding of automated configuration management and deployment tools
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Network and systems administration
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Deploying and troubleshooting in Windows, Linux and cloud environments
- Java, Groovy, sh
Top Candidate’s Profile:
- Independent with a strong sense of responsibility
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com *******
Please visit our website to see what perks we enjoy working at Mobeewave!