Senior Account Manager
- Brooklyn, NY, United States
mllnnl is a collective of performance marketers and inspired creatives dedicated to building brands we believe in and supporting causes we are passionate about. We left the slow-moving, bureaucratic, big-agency world to create an agile, results-driven, quality-of-life focused agency experience that we all knew possible, with the right people, projects, and alignment in place.
We’re a tight-knit team based in Brooklyn with an entrepreneurial spirit and great vibe. We value work-life balance and supporting you in the personal and professional pursuit of dreams. We also strive to, generally, crush it.
We are looking for an experienced client service / project lead on one of our key accounts, responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs and working with all key functions that go into delivering best-in-class advertising and client-work. The role requires a hyper-organized big thinker, experience managing senior client relationships, and comfort working in an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment. You are constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communications, and driving projects to completion.
For the right person, honestly this would be the dream. Now, we just need to find them!
Your main responsibilities:
- Primary client and account lead, managing all comms, planning, and priorities
- Brand champion in collaboration with creative and media team leads
- Manages client budgets (timely estimate submissions and compliance; prompt revision if required); manages client requests vs. agreed budget
- Leads annual account strategy and planning, helps develop scope / project plans
- Proactively manage project knowledge and client materials to ensure all workstreams and internal team member activities and work are aligned
- Track project progress and ensure change is effectively controlled and managed
- Manage multiple priorities, while working under strict deadlines
- Partner with client to determine needs and advise on integrated marketing solutions
- Establish, maintain and cultivate a healthy and thriving client relationship
- Daily client contact and follow-up; identifies and understands client’s challenges as well as tactical needs; properly interprets client feedback; keeps management apprised of critical client concerns and opportunities
- You are a self-driven rock star… who values passion and alignment
- You are versed in digital / social / performance marketing, and love to learn!
- You are reliable, genuine with high ethic in any decisions being made
- You have at least 6 years of experience in advertising, knowledgeable about all aspects of the industry, especially those related to the agency and client services
- You are extremely organized, with attention to detail and time management skills
- You are as strategic and creative as you are operational and execution-oriented
- You flourish when working within a team and are great with people
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- You are flexible, open-minded, growth-oriented, and an exceptional problem solver
- You are resilient and positive in difficult situations
- You are able to juggle and arbitrage client requests and priorities
- Your presentation skills are excellent and you enjoy it too!
- You are self-aware of your hard and soft skills to be utilized through the project
- You have a strong understanding of how to manage a brand’s digital ecosystem
- You have a working understanding of analytics
- You have a working understanding of performance marketing / paid social
- You love learning, value expertise, and want to really believe in the work you do