Warehouse Receiving Supervisor
- 4717 Plano Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75010, USA
At Mercatalyst, We Are Event Driven Retail(R). We create exciting and engaging shopping experiences and deliver deep value through curated, exclusive deals on leading brand products across all major consumer product categories. Mercatalyst reaches millions of customers through our partnerships with famous TV personalities and shows using our family of websites including:
Join forces with a unique group of entrepreneurs who created the daily deal and who remain innovative, creative, and resilient. We're always looking for like-minded people to enrich our company culture and our brand. We offer a unique and exciting experience, and we are looking to add talent to our team today!
Bilingual Warehouse Receiving Supervisor
The Bilingual Warehouse Receiving Supervisor will be responsible for the receipt and management of all inbound product and supplies, providing varying levels of communication through multiple channels and departments and working as part of the Operations Team to help maintain and improve efficiency and processes of the Receiving Department.
Essential Functions & Qualifications
- Speaks both English and Spanish
- Plans, coordinates and executes the receipt and putaway of all inbound merchandise and supplies.
- Trains, motivates, monitors and evaluates performance of receiving associates; ensures their ability to safely operate equipment and follow all processes in an efficient and effective manner; counsels, records and disciplines as necessary.
- Communicates scheduling and maintains appropriate staffing levels to ensure rapid receipts and putaways.
- Works with the Traffic Coordinator for daily planning and expectations.
- Provides accurate timely counts and records dimensions of all inbound merchandise.
- Communicates any and all discrepancies or variances in a timely manner across various departments.
- Maintains a safe and productive work area.
- Works with Wholesale Department and handles staging, communication and shipping of all wholesale orders.
- Oversees general workflow and provides suggestions for improvement and process development.
- Maintains accurate and detailed reporting on all inbound shipments.
This position manages all team members of the Receiving Department and is responsible for the performance management within that department. The Warehouse/Receiving Supervisor reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
This job operates in a professional fast-paced warehouse environment. This role routinely uses various forms of powered equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and tape machines as well as the use of computers, printers, ladders, step stools and box cutting tools.
This is a largely active and dynamic role that at times will require physical exertion. Must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs. This role may require standing and walking 8-10 hours per day on concrete floors. The warehouse is not climate controlled. Exposure to heat and cold is to be expected. Must be able to tolerate loud repetitive noises and strong odors.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (must be flexible and willing to work overtime and weekends depending on workload)
- Minimum 2 years Receiving in a Warehouse Setting
- Minimum 2 years supervising a team at a warehouse
- Computer skills - Use of Spreadsheets a plus
- Highly prefer Bilingual Spanish speaking skills
Along with a hybrid work environment (work from home/work in office), we are offering a unique experience in an exciting, motivating culture. At Mercatalyst, we offer competitive benefits such as medical/dental/vision on day 1. We also offer paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401k plan with a great match, short term disability, long term disability, life, AD&D, critical care plans, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.