- 4717 Plano Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75010, USA
At Mercatalyst, We Are Event Driven Retail(R). We create exciting and engaging shopping experiences and deliver deep value through curated, exclusive deals on leading brand products across all major consumer product categories. Mercatalyst reaches millions of customers through our partnerships with famous TV personalities and shows using our family of websites including:
Join forces with a unique group of entrepreneurs who created the daily deal and who remain innovative, creative, and resilient. We're always looking for like-minded people to enrich our company culture and our brand. We offer a unique and exciting experience, and we are looking to add talent to our team today!
Job Description & Responsibilities*
● Edit product photography in Photoshop, removing backgrounds and/or compositing new backgrounds
● Assist in product photography shoots from start to finish, including unboxing/re-boxing, lighting, staging and building
● Organize physical and virtual inventory
● Collaborate with Purchasing and Sales teams to ensure all photography scheduling and requirements are met
● Identify potential issues with samples and pro-actively work to address needs with appropriate team members
● Maintain equipment and studio workspace
*Please note, this is a photo editing/assistant opportunity. This is not a photographer role.
● Strong skills in Photoshop & Illustrator techniques
● 1-2 years of photography assistant experience
● Detail-oriented and organized, with a love of photography and products
● Focused under-pressure, able to juggle multiple tasks, and thrive in a deadline driven environment
● Strong time management and problem-solving skills
● Adaptability and a sense of humor are essential
We are offering a unique experience in an exciting, motivating culture. At Mercatalyst, we offer competitive benefits such as medical/dental/vision on day 1. We also offer paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401k plan with a great match, short term disability, long term disability, life, AD&D, critical care plans, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, veteran status, age, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.