Digital Analyst - CRM
- Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count!
Could you be our next Digital Analyst? (12 month fixed term contract)
Are you a Customer Data Analyst wanting to work with one of the world’s biggest and most loved brands? McDonald’s Global Technology are on a journey to put data at the heart of everything we do. We’re looking for someone with solid experience developing digital customer focussed analytics to produce valuable business insights, helping CRM teams and the broader business to better personalise and optimise the McDonald’s Digital customer journey.
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for driving our customer data journey forward in the Australian market – with a focus on best in class CRM personalisation, Test & Learn and loyalty initiatives. You will work closely with your manager and team, and regularly collaborate with business teams and agency partners on a variety of challenging and exiting new projects.
As a member of McDonald’s digital team, you will have the opportunity to work in the most data-rich environment with world class teams and agencies, and the most up to date technologies and analytics platforms. Expect a work environment that is quickly evolving; fast-paced, exciting and progressive - a truly rare opportunity!
What can you expect to be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Providing data-driven insights on personalised digital customer journeys, pricing and offers performance, loyalty, and all CRM Test & Learn initiatives to name a few.
- Work within the digital team and liaise with a strong team of commercial and business insight analysts within the broader McDonald’s business, both locally and globally.
- Use data to identify and recommend new initiatives to increase customer engagement and drive sales.
- Use CRM analytics to report and present key metrics around evaluation, proposal and implementation of new and exciting personalised digital initiatives and enhanced customer journeys while establishing effective attribution measurement models.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of McDonald’s various customer segments.
- Champion implementation of a single customer view wherever possible.
- Optimise key data and analytics processes with a focus on automation and efficiency.
- Lead integrations and troubleshooting between multiple technology platforms.
Your keys to success:
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated, able to work efficiently on projects alone or as part of a team.
- A problem solver with strong technical skills, coupled with the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Great at explaining complex data points in a simple way.
- Strong analytical mindset with an aptitude for technical and strategic thinking with high level attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- You will have at least 4+ years’ experience in a similar role, with extensive knowledge and experience using CRM and analytics systems for reporting
- Good working knowledge of SAS and Redshift preferable, along with Salesforce, Excel, Google and Adobe Analytics, and Big Query.
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple complex systems and environments, working with SQL and relational databases along with knowledge and experience of data architecture and technical data integrations.
- Experience performing advanced segmentation for targeting and suppression for marketing campaigns, extracting and merging data from multiple sources to a target schema, and updating data lists and tables.
- Solid hands on experience using commercial analytics platforms in understanding ROI and overall omni channel campaign impact.
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone.
Join our team!
If you are an experienced Digital Analyst who is eager to jump into a role with a market leading brand connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today.