Workplace Safety Business Analyst
- Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count!
Could you be our next Workplace Safety Business Analyst?
An exciting newly created 12 month contract role has become available for an experienced Business Analyst to join the McDonald’s team. Reporting through to the Head of Workplace Safety, the Workplace Safety Business Analyst plays a key role in driving a refreshed and robust approach to digital WPS management practice and performance across the McDonald’s business. This role has been created to facilitate data insights and analytics from the information collected within Donesafe to achieve a re-launch of a refreshed Donesafe WPS system, by end mid-2021.
This position calls for a passionate individual who has considerable expertise in business analysis and execution, and an ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders in a complex environment to deliver tangible outcomes.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Proactively work with the WPS team and the McDonald’s business to understand their system outputs and input with regards to a WPS digital system.
- Develop an understanding of the exiting Donesafe platform and desired processes and outputs from the initial implementation.
- Support and catalyse the rapid establishment and scoping of the process elements of a Donesafe Refresh.
- Guide the WPS team and key stakeholders in the processes involved to map their requirements and translate these into a digital environment.
- Facilitate the expectation management of the WPS team and key stakeholders against the system constraints to gain organisational acceptance of the most viable solution/s.
- Facilitate the delivery of the solution to meet the needs of the WPS team and key stakeholders
- Constantly review the internal environment to understand how the Donesafe Refresh program is progressing against its objectives and escalate anything that has the potential to impact the success
- Provide input to change management requirements to facilitate robust user engagement, user acceptance testing, trouble shooting and implementation.
- Maintain WPS records as required.
What are the keys to success:
- Relevant degree and/or proven experience in Business Analysis (3-5 years)
- Proven track record in the delivery of large complex IT projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Builds and applies understanding of business inter-connections
- Experience in communicating and influencing across multiple levels of an organisation
- Curious and resilient, not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Continually re-revaluates priorities to ensure focus on the right areas
- Identifies and shares opportunities to improve processes
- Adapts quickly and easily to new or changing conditions
- Experience in or a general understanding of Health and Safety processes and operational activities
- Organisational change management experience
- Work with safety and/or HR related digital systems
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia values Community and Customer as well as being Bold, Authentic and genuinely caring about our people. Working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a staff discount and free undercover parking; we also provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.
Join our team!
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who is eager to jump into a role with a market leading brand connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today.