Property Graduate NSW & QLD
- Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count!
But we don’t just build burgers, we build property too; and in the Property Department, anything is possible!
Responsible for the strategy in management involved in acquiring, developing and maintaining a portfolio of over 1000 restaurants across Australia – the Property Department is the place to be.
In 2021, as we are pleased to announce that we will be taking on Property Graduates again in our Graduate program in our Thornleigh and Aspley Head Offices. If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Property/Commercial Development* and are able to commence a fulltime position from March 2021 – then we want to hear from you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Enter into fulltime employment with McDonald’s Corporate NSW or QLD as a graduate
- Gain experience in each phase of the development lifecycle (including Real Estate, Construction, Design and Asset Management)
- Have intensive, on-the-job training including workshops, projects and in the field exposure
- Be buddied up with a Manager on the Property Team for invaluable guidance and mentorship
- Work alongside a team of experienced and passionate Property and Retail professionals
- Have the opportunity to continue on with McDonald’s Australia at the end of the 2 year program
- Build foundations for a long and successful career
YOUR KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- You have a Bachelor’s (tertiary) degree in Property/Commercial Development
- You have full working rights in Australia as of March 2021 (for at least 2 years)+
- You have a strong ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have ambition for challenges and are results focussed
- You are a “Macca’s Person” through and through, who can work well in a team
- You have a true and unmatched passion for Property with a dream to make a career of it
WHY CHOOSE McDONALD’S CORPORATE?
Employer of Choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia values Community and Customer as well as being Bold, Authentic and genuinely Caring about our people. Working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while building and developing your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people.
Please clearly state in your application with state you are applying for; NSW - Thornleigh or QLD - Aspley. Applications close January 17, 2021. Interviews will commence from 1st February 2021 to 8th February 2021. All outcomes will be advised by 20th February 2021 with Graduate Program commencing from 1st March 2021.
Please note that Head Office will be closed from Friday 18th December 2020 until 4th January 2021.
The National Development Group is a group of dedicated individuals who are responsible for providing growth to the McDonald’s Australia business and its partners, through a focus on profitable restaurant growth and responsible reinvestment. We support growth with the delivery of world class design outcomes that meet our customers’ expectations.
We put the customer at the heart of all that we do and this is what drives us to deliver better development outcomes each and every day. Brilliant execution is supported by an ongoing focus around safety. Our expectations in this area are unwavering and it is the cornerstone of all that we are and do. These expectations carry through to all of our external business partners, who are integral to our brand and its success. Our culture is built upon honesty, integrity and transparency.
Our culture is built upon honesty, integrity and transparency. Communication and stakeholder management are crucial to a sustainable level of high performance. All of this is underpinned by a desire to have fun in what we are doing through a shared goal of achievement. Each member of our team is motivated by the success of our combined results, whilst understanding clearly what they do to contribute to that success.
We take pride in the development of individuals within our team and are proud of the opportunities that are offered through the broader business.
Corporate employees, restaurant employees and contractors are all welcome to express interest in this vacancy. Please note that as part of the recruitment process we encourage all applicants to first speak with their consultant or licensee before applying.