Become a franchisee in Australia! - Applications paused until November 2020
- Sydney NSW, Australia
McDonald's Australia Limited is an unlisted Australian public company. It's a franchise business with more than 80% of Australian restaurants owned and operated by individual businessmen and women.
The care we take in recruiting, screening, training, developing and retaining qualified franchisees has been integral to both our own and our franchisees’ growth and success. It’s a real partnership, in fact, we like to say it’s “a little bit of you and a little bit of us”.
On your quest to become a McDonald’s franchisee you’ll experience personal growth and gain management skills that you’ll find invaluable. And along the way you’ll have the guidance of our proven McDonald’s franchisee training model, plus all the support and nuggets of knowledge we can offer on a local and national level.
The personal growth and business knowledge you’ll develop from our extensive training and your experience as a franchisee is invaluable. We encourage all our franchise owners to grow and to continually improve themselves and their businesses.
It is a golden opportunity that brings rewards, but it is also hard work and not everyone’s cup of tea. So, we think it’s best to be upfront and give you all the facts so that you can decide for yourself.
Have you got what it takes?
- You’re looking to make a 20 year commitment.
- You’re able to commit to a full time and unpaid Registered Applicant Training Program for a minimum of 12 months.
- You’re able to make a significant financial investment – upwards of $1.2mil
- You are open to the challenge of a regional location anywhere within Australia.
- You currently have or have had a successful business or career, demonstrated significant team leadership and know how to attract and develop talented people.
- You are or you are able to become an integral part of a regional community as an employer, service provider, local business leader and an advocate of the McDonald’s brand.
- You’re energetic and take a hands-on approach.
Note to all applicants: We are pleased to accept applications but are not actively seeking new applicants so applications will be filed and reviewed later in 2020.
Should you wish to submit an application, please follow the links and ensure you include:
- Your resume
- A cover letter telling us
- WHY you are the next Australian Franchisee
- HOW you address the criteria above
- WHEN you could be available to start a 12 month application commitment
Please note that the location does state Sydney, however the location spread for opportunity is Australia wide. More information will be discussed further in the recruitment stage.
We look forward to reviewing your application from November 2020.