- Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Macca’s”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for over 40 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to bring a smile at every seat.
But we don’t just build burgers; we build customer experiences too!
Could you be our next Data Guru?
Serving close to 2 million customers per day in Australia, it’s no secret that McDonald’s is not only obsessed with the customer journey in-store, but building better context around our customer - merging the physical and digital worlds. Delivering a personalized experience through better connecting & understanding McDonald’s customer data is a key growth opportunity for McDonald’s. Therefore we are seeking an experienced CRM/data guru to help continue to drive our customer data strategy across all digital & CRM touchpoints. Could it be YOU?
How passionate are you about driving growth and engagement?
Your time will be split between McDonald’s Head office in Thornleigh and in the city with our agency partners, but your remit will include servicing both national and global stakeholders, this senior specialist role will see you taking the lead in driving the data driven agenda for McDonald’s, managing a number of different CRM & data work streams to ensure maximum ROI from the McDonald’s tech stack.
What can you expect to be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Work closely with our marketing and data analytics agencies to implement ‘best in class’ customer data strategies that focus on building out a 360 view of known customers
- Generate business insights for CRM activation through the use of a range of CRM technologies including Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, DMP & Service Cloud) amongst others.
- Drive solution improvement and evolution projects and the implementation of new CRM data capabilities
- Building and developing data governance across the data strategy to ensure data quality
- Ensure correct tagging, data flow & data centralisation across all sources to fuel customer 360 view
- Educating & reporting success to the wider Marketing and Digital teams on insights, developments and progress
Your keys to success
- Are you a self-starter who can ambitiously take the lead on projects and manage a diverse list of duties within an evolving digital landscape?
- Do you have an analytical approach with the aptitude for challenging the way things have “always been done”; collecting buy-in from stakeholders along the way?
- Are you knowledgeable in the digital media and marketing landscape with a focus on addressable media platforms and the intersection of first and third party data?
- 3+ years QSR experience
- 10+ years experience across media agency & client roles
- Experience with the following platforms:
- Salesforce (marketing cloud, service cloud & DMP)
- Adobe (Analytics),
- Google (Analytics, Cloud platform & Ads Data Hub),
- Facebook Advanced Analytics,
- Amazon Redshift,
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner two years in a row, McDonald’s Australia values Community and Customer as well as being Bold, Authentic and genuinely caring about our people. Working with us means taking pride and having fun along the way; while growing and developing your career in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Not only do we offer flexible working arrangements, a bonus week of annual leave and an attractive staff discount; but we provide an opportunity to work alongside other passionate and talented people every single day.
Join our team!
Operating between the Thornleigh Head Office and “in market” at CBD based agencies twice a week, the marketing team is comprised of creative thinkers and out-of-the-box analysers! If you are an experienced Data/CRM expert who’s looking to make their mark with digital insights like no other for a market leading; globally recognized brand connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth; then APPLY today.